Get trained by trainers having trained more than 2500 PMP aspirants.
Unlimited Online Simulation Mock Exam (to assess the area of weakness)
KHDA approved and PMI recognized Course Completion Certificate.
Tips and tricks for a successful exam
Free Replacement Classes if missed due to professional/personal commitments
QuadraPlus delivers Project Management Professional – PMP Exam Preparation course in Dubai, UAE. PMP certificate is the most sought after credential for project managers among project management certification courses. The PMP certificate demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. According to Project Management Institute®, PMP certification, increases the marketability of employees and help them to get higher salary when compared to candidates with other project manager certification
Project Management Institute, PMI is a leading not-for-profit professional membership association for the project management profession; provides PMP certificate to the successful candidates. PMI professional resources and research deliver value for more than 2.9 million professionals working in nearly every country in the world to enhance their careers, improve organizational success and further mature the profession.
Course Duration: 35 Hours
The PMP Certification Course provides the comprehensive teachings of a project that follows the Project Management Body of Knowledge Guide (PMBOK® Guide) 6th edition. Our PMP courses in Dubai are conducted by experienced and qualified instructors having years of experience in handling PMP training classes. This course is designed to provide candidates the required 35 contact hours of project management studies that are required to apply to take the PMP certification exam.
Benefits of taking PMP Certification Course
- Clear the PMP exam conducted by PMI, USA
- Get started with project management fundamentals.
- Identify organizational influences and project life cycle.
- Master all 10 Knowledge areas of the PMBOK® Guide
- Master all 5 Process groups of Project Management
- Equip yourself to appear for the PMP® Certification
- Learn to manage the projects successfully
Who should attend PMP Certification Course
- Project Manager / Director
- IT Professionals
- Oil and gas Professionals
- Construction Professionals
- Designer and Engineers
- Quantity Surveyor / Contracts Manager
- Project manager with time, cost and quality constraints
- Professionals preparing for transition in to a new career into project management
- Professional without formal training charged with managing large , complex projects
- Seasoned project manager interested in refreshing their skills.
QuadraPlus Offer Includes
- 4 Weekend Instructor LED training Aligned with the PMI Standard- PMBOK 6th Edition.
- Training Materials which is worth of AED 300.00 for free
- Tips and tricks for a successful exam
- Unlimited Online Simulation Mock Exam (to assess the area of weakness)
- Additional Mock Exams with answer evaluation
- Course Completion Certificate with 35 PDUs (Approved by KHDA and also recognized by PMI-USA as Pre-Req Course)
- Free Replacement Classes if missed due to professional/personal commitments
- Full Support for the PMP Exam Application, Scheduling until the Renewal of Certification
- Free Retraining
- Lunch and Refreshment
Course Outline candidates while preparing for PMP Certification Course will learn fundamentals of projects as follows:
- Conduct project selection methods
- Define the scope of the project
- Identify and document high level risks, assumptions and constraints
- Identify key stakeholders
- Create the work breakdown structure
- Develop and obtain project management plan approval
- Develop critical project documents
- Identify key project team members and define their roles and responsibilities
- Identify project risks
- Execute the tasks defined in the project plan
- Implement a quality management plan
- Implement approved changes
- Improve team performance
- Manage proactively the resource allocation
- Obtain project resources
Monitoring and Controlling
- Ensure the project deliverable conforms to quality standards
- Measure project performance
- Monitor the status of all identified risks
- Verify and manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs
- Archive and retain project records, historical information and documents
- Formalize and obtain final acceptance for the project
- Identify, document and communicate lessons learned